Agents must complete annual training requirements in order to maintain an active certified status to market/sell WellCare products:
- Annual Certification Training (ACT) in WellCare University
- America’s Health Insurance Plan (AHIP) (i.e. Completion of the credit needs to be transferred and reflect as complete in WellCare University
Further, please download the following tools to further navigate details on ACT and required technical settings:
- New Agent Welcome Guide (PDF)
- System Requirement Guide (PDF)
- 1099 ACT FAQ (PDF)
- W2 ACT FAQ (PDF)
- Clearing Browser History Guide (PDF)
- Disable Pop-Up Blocker Guide (PDF)
Agent Connect Hierarchy Training
Agents contracted in a hierarchy level have the ability to invite new agents to contract within their downline! Download the Agent Connect Onboarding and Agent Workflow Deck for detailed steps to complete this task.
Click the tabs under Important Information to expand details related to application and enrollment, formularies and WellCare points of contact!
A formulary is a list of medications covered by a plan(s). We work with a team of health care providers to select prescription medications we believe are a necessary part of a quality treatment program.
We generally cover the medications listed in our formulary as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Medically necessary
- Filled at a WellCare network pharmacy
- Other plan rules are followed
Note: There are three ways to locate a drug using the Formulary Tool: alphabetically, by name and/or therapeutic class. Download the Formulary Tool Guide (PDF) for further assistance.