The WellCare Behavioral Health team is committed to quality service and partnership with our providers to improve our members' health and well-being.
In the event of a crisis, members should contact our Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline: 1-855-661-6973.
WellCare uses Interqual™ criteria, a well-known and nationally accepted guideline for assessing level of care criteria. Obtaining appropriate authorizations are essential in providing needed care.
- Applied Behavioral Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDF)
- Detox and Substance Abuse Rehab Service Request (PDF)
- Discharge Summary (PDF)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Services Request (PDF)
- Inpatient, Sub-Acute and CSU Service Request (PDF)
- Medication Reference Guide (PDF)
- PHP and IOP Service Request (PDF)
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing Service Request (PDF)
- Residential Treatment Service Request (PDF)
- Routine Outpatient Services Request (PDF)
- Targeted Case Management Service Request (PDF)
Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs) are best-practice recommendations based on available clinical outcome and scientific evidence.
We provide ongoing treatment for behavioral health concerns that are critical in improving member’s health and well-being. WellCare offers Case and Disease Management programs developed to address depression and substance abuse, as well as other behavioral health conditions.