The Kentucky Information Exchange (KHIE) allows providers to access, locate and share patient health information with other providers at the point of care using a secure, electronic network. Learn more about KHIE.
Overview & Resources
Thank you for your interest in our Medicaid plans. WellCare of Kentucky understands that maintaining a healthy community starts with providing care to those who need it most. As a company that provides managed care services targeted to government-sponsored health care programs, our primary mission is to enhance our members' health and quality of life, and to partner with our government customers and providers to develop and deliver quality, cost-effective health care.
- COVID-19 Kentucky Healthcare Provider Update (PDF)
- EPSDT Provider Toolkit (PDF)
- EPSDT Resource Packet (PDF)
- Kentucky Medicaid Physician Administered Drug List (PDF)
- ProgenyHealth FAQ's (PDF)
- Provider Manual (PDF)
- Provider Priority of Preferred Files (PDF)
- Provider Phone Access Guide (PDF)
- Provider Prior Authorization List (PDF)
- Provider Resource Guide (PDF)
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Sample Letter to Load (PDF)
- New Contract Sample Letter to Load (PDF)
- #1 Reason Providers Can’t Be Loaded (PDF)
- METS: Members Empowered to Suceed Flyer (PDF)
- Introduction (PDF)
- Severe Mental Illness (SMI) Principles of Practice (PDF)
- Physical Disease and Severe Mental Illness (SMI) (PDF)
- Barriers to the Recognition and Management of Physical Diseases in Adult Patients with Severe Mental Illness (PDF)
- Risk Factors and Screening Recommendations for Severe Mental Illness (SMI) (PDF)
- Monitoring Adult Patients with Severe Mental Illnesses: Recommended Frequency of Assessments (PDF)
- Metabolic and Cardiovascular Health Issues (PDF)
- Hyperprolactinemia and Q-T Interval Prolongation in Serious Mental Illness (SMI) (PDF)
- Severe Mental Illness (SMI) and Special Populations: Women of Child-Bearing Age and Infants (PDF)
- Management Issues in Pregnancy and Lactation: Recommendations and Conclusions (PDF)
- Monitoring within the Severely Mentally Ill (SMI) Population1-7 Assessment Framework For Patients On Antipsychotic Medications (PDF)
Join Our Network
"My staff and I love WellCare! We appreciate the high level of customer service extended to our staff and patients. Their concern and commitment to quality patient care is evident. Their comprehensive disease management program ensures patients receive a level of care they need to have a full and prosperous life. WellCare supports local philanthropic events and are avid preventive care advocates. WellCare members can be confident they're in good hands."
- Richard Allen Le, M.D.
If you are ready to join Dr. Le, and the more than 69,000 providers nationwide who already partner with WellCare, please send us your information by completing our online form. Please allow time for us to evaluate your request. We will contact you as soon as possible.