WellCare of Kentucky wants to ensure that claims are handled as efficiently as possible. Providers can help facilitate timely claim payment by having an understanding of our processes and requirements.
From time to time, WellCare Health Plans reviews its reimbursement policies to maintain close alignment with industry standards and coding updates released by health care industry sources like the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and nationally recognized health and medical societies.
Institutional Claims/Encounter Guides
Professional Claims/Encounter Guides
Claims Samples and Guidelines
- Billing, Rendering and OPR Roster Edits (PDF)
- CMS 1500 Submission Sample (PDF)
- NDC Reporting Guidelines (PDF)
- Outbound Benefit Enrollment Companion (PDF)
- Process for Corrected Claims and Voided Claims (PDF)
- Taxonomy Guide (PDF)
- UB04 Submission Sample (PDF)