Members can get case management and disease management help at no extra cost.
Our Case Management Program helps with special health situations, such as:
- Chronic illnesses that require coordination of many services
- Children with special health care needs
- High-risk pregnancies
- Multiple chronic illnesses
Our Disease Management Program supports members with the following conditions:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
You can find out more or sign up by calling 1-877-389-9457 (TTY 1-877-247-6272). Call Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern.