GED Eligibility Center
Welcome to WellCare's GED® Benefit Program!
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Not have graduated from an accredited high school or received a high school equivalency certificate or diploma
- Not be currently enrolled in a regular high school
- Have a valid ID card, driver's license or state ID
To Be Done at GED Testing Center:
Several tasks need to be done at an adult testing center. These can help you pass the test. Studies show that you are more likely to pass the first time if you follow these steps:
- Spend at least 40 hours in state-approved adult education classes
- Complete a the GED ReadyTM practice test
- Score at least 150 on the GED ReadyTM practice test
Once you finish these, WellCare will send you a letter with a voucher number. When you are ready for the test, bring your voucher number, state ID card and WellCare ID card to the testing center. Locate a Testing Center.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and is administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. This content is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.